29 December 1999
- Midwest Freeway Exit Guides: Put in a link to Adam Froehlig's
US 52 list.
- Colorado Freeway Exits: Highlands Ranch Boulevard has been
renamed Lucent Boulevard. Updated the C-470 exit list.
26 December 1999
- On the main page, took out the link
to the FastCounter statistics, since I don't use them
- Updated my links page.
- Colorado Highways: Got up AADT date for routes
60-79, but not I-70.
- Road Rant:
- Total overhaul. Instead of having a subject that changes
periodically, I've converted it over to static topics. Also put
it into its own new directory.
- New topics: Freeway/expressway upgrades, change
the signs, and fictional
freeway exit lists.
19 December 1999
- At Colorado Highways: Got up the AADT data for routes
40-59, including on the US 40
page. Also put up a new photo for CO 56.
17 December 1999
- At Colorado Highways: Got up the AADT data for I-25,
US 34, and US
36. Also on the I-25 page, updated a few of the entries about
construction projects, and clarified one photo in the photo
gallery, thanks to Joe Ramsey.
14 December 1999
- At Colorado Highways:
- Updated the CO 35 listing
and the Photo Gallery
with the new CO 35 picture.
- Updated the CO 347 listing
with the change in status of Black Canyon of the Gunnison (from
national monument to national park).
13 December 1999
- At Colorado Highways:
- On the title page, replaced
the FastCounter with a new WebTracker, plus put in a new title
- Updated the CO 2 listing to
reflect the changes at I-76. Included are three maps and two
- Updated the US 6 listing with
some stuff on Clear Creek Canyon, along with two new photos.
Spun the US 6 listing off onto its own page.
- In the Photo Gallery,
put in links to the new CO 2 and US 6 photos. Also put in an
advisory about how Xoom's Xoombar affects my linking scheme,
and how to deal with it.
- At Colorado Freeway Exits,
deleted the FastCounter.
11 December 1999
- Over Thanksgiving, we drove from Colorado to Wisconsin to
visit the relatives, so that meant I got to change errors on some
of my Upper Midwest exit lists:
- Title page: Deleted the FastCounter. Their service has not
been stellar lately. Changed the listings of lists to reflect
the new break between the I-35 lists in Iowa.
- All three I-35 lists: The break between the two lists in
Iowa was moved to the new US 18 interchange south of Clear
Lake. Various format and info changes on all three lists. Fixed
the links to Froggie's I-35E/W lists. New client-side image
maps for those two interchanges.
- I-94 71-494: Put in a link to Froggie's MN-610 list,
because there will eventually be an interchange between it and
I-94. Fixed links to Froggie's I-494/694 lists, plus a new
client-side image map at that interchange.
- I-94 494-90: Minor changes west of US 63. Fixed links to
Froggie's exit lists. No image maps this time, though.
12 November 1999
- Colorado Highways:
- Got up AADT data for routes 20-39, but not on the I-25, US
34, or US 36 pages yet.
- Colorado Freeway Exits:
- Converted title page over to a new look. Updated About
- Minor info and format changes on the following lists:
Hampden Avenue, I-270, I-76, I-70 Central Colorado,
Denver-Boulder Turnpike, and Sixth Avenue Freeway.
- Upper Midwest Freeway Exits:
- Updated info on US 52 list, thanks to changes from
- Updated About page.
5 November 1999
- Colorado Highways:
- Referendum A has passed! The TRANs page was updated.
- Many, many new photos to the General Street Scenes and
Signs page of the photo gallery.
- Spun the list of NHS roadways in the state off of the Quick
Facts page onto two separate pages.
31 October 1999
- Upper Midwest Freeway Exit Guides:
- Revamped title page with a new look.
- Extended US 52 list from Rochester up to Rosemount.
- Split up the two US 53 lists on to two separate pages.
Extended northern Wisconsin list up to Superior.
- Updated misc. things on I-90 35-94 and I-94 494-90
- Rolled out the first version of the Bonus Page.
12 October 1999
- Colorado Highways: Managed to throw together a new page in
about 90 minutes explaining Referendum A, and urging people to
9 October 1999
- New feature in the Colorado Highways Photo Gallery: The Signal
Comparison Gallery. Shows different types of signals in
3 October 1999
- Finally got around to rescanning some pictures from my road
trip in May, because some of the images I got on the Wal-Mart
photo disk weren't very great. From now on I'm using Target. The
following photos had better versions of them uploaded:
- E-470: SB at Plaza D; SB at I-70; NB at I-70; CO-83 SB at
- NB I-25 at 20th St. showing overhead HOV CMS
- US 34: EB at Greeley BR interhchange; EB in US 85
- "SPUR 257" sign
- On the ramp from SB I-25 and EB US 36 to EB I-76
- The "Two way oops" sign on my main entry page
28 September 1999
- On the main entry page, I changed a couple things to keep the
look fresh. Check out the nifty animated CMS!
- New Road Rant subject: Shoulder and rumble strips. Haven't
changed it since June, so it's probably time.
- Colorado Highways: Uploaded new version of the state route
marker with a black outline around the red C in the flag. It's
interesting that the route marker has that black outline while the
real state flag doesn't.
- Colorado Freeway Exits: Minor changes to both E-470 and
Hampden Avenue exit lists.
26 September 1999
- Midwest Exit Guides: Uploaded numerous changes to the two I-94
lists west of the Twin Cities, thanks to error corrections sent to
me by Adam Froehlig.
22 September 1999
- Lotsa things at Colorado Highways:
- On the main Photo Gallery page, put in a link so that you
can see a directory listing of all my photos.
- Since I-270 has been extended, I updated both I-270
listings to reflect that.
- Put in AADT data for routes 1 to 19.
- Updated both CO 16 listings, because during the summer it
was extended over a new roadway to the east.
18 September 1999
- Colorado Freeway Exits: Part of the I-270/US 36 connection has
opened up. Updated I-270 and US 36 lists.
16 September 1999
- Midwest Freeway Exits: Uploaded new lists, US 10 in Little
Falls and Saint Cloud, thanks to info from Froggie.
8 September 1999
- Colorado Freeway Exits: A new exit was recently opened on
inbound Peña Blvd. to Tower Road. Also put in a couple of
new images were the split is for the East/West Terminals.